Sunday, March 7, 2010

ok so 7 days-

The countdown is here in its truest form and starting to show its lovely colors-

Things are rolling and being arranged. It's starting to settle in a little bit. Moments of deep breathing in have become more obvious in my day along side of "stay calm" reminders to myself.

I just keep reminding myself that we have time- Not sure if that's true or just a lie I am telling myself to keep it cool. If by 7 days you mean "time" then I guess we do.

We just need to be organized. I feel like I need to prepare to be organized but I feel like I don't have time for that- make sense?
Tomorrow I will begin organizing our clothes and start doing things on my check list.
We have visited with so many good friends and family so far and are sad that there are some that we won't be able to see before we go... We really do feel bad.

Paper work still has not come and I'm not sure it will before we go thus we will be traveling on tourist visas... not ideal but out of our control.
This week will be busy...super busy.

Our friends took us out last night- and it was kinda awesome- We are so blessed to know and be part of so many wonderful peoples lives. I want to pack you all in our carry-on. Not our suitcase, our carry-on. That's how much we like you.

Ok so yeah- one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment